Re: windows download

it already has windows on it

On 4/30/07, Roberto C. Sánchez <roberto@connexer.com> wrote:
On Sun, Apr 29, 2007 at 09:23:22PM -0500, Tim Casey wrote:
> another question            can another hard drive be loaded into he
> grubloader and how is it done? I checked the man pages and the manual and
> could find nothing.

Yes.  You just need to tell it the device name of the partition on the
new hard drive you want to boot.  Did you want to install another
version of Linux on the second drive or windows?

Regards,

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sánchez
http://people.connexer.com/~roberto

--
For all who call upon the name of the Lord Shall be saved.Romans 10:13