Architecural modelling software

I am looking for some architectural design modelling software that will enable one to design buildings and model the effects of lighting, wind, insulation values, etc. Does anyone know of anything that can do this kind of job? I've searched on Sourceforge and google.com/linux but to no avail. Are there any architects here who could recommend a GNU/Linux Debian-friendly program?

Thanks muchly