some fonts in kde / iceweasel not anti-aliased - but not all

Got a wierd problem that I can't find any viable solution for in google. I set up a new machine with etch, running kde and iceweasel.

Most of the main fonts are not anti-aliased in iceweasel. I downloaded firefox and tried that, same result.

The funny thing is that I am running etch on another machine and I upgraded everything to the same level, but it's not affected.

Does anyone else here know what the problem could be?

Thanks
Adam