Re: Debian etch on SONY VAIO VGN-FE880E/H

http://digg.com/microsoft/How_to_resize_a_partition_in_Windows_Vista
http://digg.com/microsoft/How_to_resize_a_partition_in_Windows_Vista OK.   I
got Ubuntu 7.04 installed and dual booting.
That's the information I used.  It worked out fine for me.

Good luck, and ask if you have questions.
Steve