Re: Installing wacom-kernel-source on Etch: /var/lib/dpkg/info/wacom-kernel-source.postinst: line 49: [: too many arguments

On Thu, 2007-04-19 at 11:52 +0100, Emmanuele Massimi wrote:

> I have read somewhere that the pen tablet should work out of the box,
> after modprobing it. So I did a clean re-installation (since in my
> previous one I did not install the Desktop Environment by default)
> including the Desktop Environment, just to be sure. I plugged my pen
> tablet in, and no joy. So I tried installing wacom-tools, and
> configuring the input devices in xorg.conf. Still, the pen tablet is
> not working. I really wonder where is the problem. Maybe it is just a
> little detail I am missing.
>
> Should I open a new thread with the title: "Debain Etch: Wacom Volito2
> not recongnised"?

That would be good.

Also, if you could include a small amount of dumped data from the
different programs... that would be good. Include assurances that the
pen is indeed still good and  whether or not you need the "pad" option.

And any directions you have followed and a link to the previous thread
you started (http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2007/04/msg02765.html)

I've been a bit busy, so I haven't had enough time to do some real
searching.
--
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net

the playfield. -- Thane Walkup