Re: Installing wacom-kernel-source on Etch: /var/lib/dpkg/info/wacom-kernel-source.postinst: line 49: [: too many arguments

Ok, thanks for your delucidation, I looked at both the lines, but I must have skipped that word, in fact I couldn't tell the difference between the two lines. I guess it's time to buy new glasses...

Anyways, this is what I get when I run dpkg-reconfigure wacom-kernel-source:

   /usr/sbin/dpkg-reconfigure: wacom-kernel-source is broken or not fully installed

I hope formatting is a bit better now, I'll try my best from now on.
Thank you.

On 17/04/07, Florian Kulzer <florian.kulzer@icfo.es> wrote:
On Tue, Apr 17, 2007 at 20:00:40 +0100, Emmanuele Massimi wrote:
> Sorry for my stupid question, but I didn't get how I am supposed to change
> line 48. I see that you have "underlined" $ksrc/include/, but I don't
> really get what I should do with them...

The underlining with "^^^^^^" was only meant to make it easier for you
to spot which part of this long line you have to change. The only thing
you have to do is to replace the text " version.h" with "utsrelease.h".
The rest of line 48 (and the rest of the file) should stay as it is.

If your question was meant to be more general, i.e. "how can I edit
ASCII files", then see for example here:
http://newbiedoc.berlios.de/wiki/Using_Joe_as_your_editor

Finally, your chances of many people joining in and helping you will
improve if you change your posting style. For details, see section 5 of
this document:
http://people.cornell.edu/pages/kk288/du-guidelines.html