Re: Trying to end my subscription? HELP!

On 18.04.07 08:07, Greg Folkert wrote:
> READ THIS VERY CAREFULLY. READ THIS VERY CAREFULLY. READ THIS VERY
> CAREFULLY. READ THIS VERY CAREFULLY. READ THIS VERY CAREFULLY. READ THIS
> VERY CAREFULLY. READ THIS VERY CAREFULLY. READ THIS VERY CAREFULLY. READ
> THIS VERY CAREFULLY. READ THIS VERY CAREFULLY. READ THIS VERY CAREFULLY.
> READ THIS VERY CAREFULLY. READ THIS VERY CAREFULLY.

I hope he did...

> At the bottom of every mailing from any Debian mailing list is a footer
> on howto remove yourself it reads:

> listmaster@lists.debian.org
[...]
> All that needs to be done, unless you get your mail in Digest mode. If
> you get digest mode change the "debian-user-request" to
> "debian-user-digest-request" and you will be taken care of.

I think that mailing list server still sends unsubscribe confirmation
request, which is often tagges as spam, so he has to check his spam for it.
iirc, hotmail is known for dropping such requests...

The only substitute for good manners is fast reflexes.