Re: qmailrock installing error

On Wed, 2007-04-18 at 03:47 -0700, Nevruz Mesut Sahin wrote:
> I am trying to instal my mail server I get an error in the 5 th step
> of qmailrock installition
[snip]

I'd go ask the fine folks at: http://www.qmailrocks.org/

Since qmail is intentionally been released as a non-free MTA by Dan J.
Bernstein, you won't find many people here using it. As such, makes it a
very not appropriate place to ask your question.
--
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net

the playfield. -- Thane Walkup