Re: Problems with sarge to etch upgrade

> I will check my RAM with memtest when I can afford a downtime, however
> this problem appeared exactly after I upgraded from sarge to etch, so
> I find it weird it might be hardware related.  Right now I'm running
> with my /tmp(was xfs) in the same partition as /(currently ext3), and
> it is stable.

I don't have anything to add, but I just wanted to warn you that your
MUA ruined the thread. Everything became garbled garbage.

If you're not already try switching to a graphical client, like
Icedove/Evolution/Sylpheed. If you're comfortable with the command line
Mutt is a really amazing MUA, it speeds up the process of checking and
responding to email, especially when combined with Vim.