RE: Problems with sarge to etch upgrade

> Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 14:28:32 -0400
> From: ghostbar@debian.org.ve
> CC: debian-user@lists.debian.org
> Subject: Re: Problems with sarge to etch upgrade
> To: debian-user@lists.debian.org

> --

I will check my RAM with memtest when I can afford a downtime, however this problem appeared exactly after I upgraded from sarge to etch, so I find it weird it might be hardware related.
Right now I'm running with my /tmp(was xfs) in the same partition as /(currently ext3), and it is stable.

Soyez parmi les premiers à essayer Windows Live Mail.