Re: Really annoying! Volume % window that won't go away. After etch upgrade.

On Fri, 2007-04-13 at 21:05 -0400, A. F. Cano wrote:
> The most annoying and urgent is that on login with kdm, a window
> pops up right in the middle of the screen (quite large too) with
> "Volume" in extremely large letters and a % status bar which
> remains at 0 no matter what I do with the mixer volume control.

I haven't used KDE, so this is just a guess, it sounds like the kind of
window that pops up if you use the multimedia keys commonly found on
some keyboards.

If you have such keys, maybe something keeps one of them pressed down,
or something thinks it is being pushed down?

--
Cheers,
Sven Arvidsson