Re: [Multi] Wireless Network Configuration

Wayne Topa(linuxone@intergate.com) is reported to have said:
> Michael Pobega(pobega@gmail.com) is reported to have said:
> > On Thu, Apr 12, 2007 at 08:52:37PM -0400, Wayne Topa wrote:
> > >
> > > Sorry for the 2 posts, I was called away and wanted to get the answer
> > > out.  My Bad.
> > >
> > > Wayne
> > >

> > Sorry for the three posts myself.
> >
> > What I did only seemed to work once, for some reason now networking
> > isn't starting at booting time (I made networking the last thing to do
> > at boot time, and yet it's still giving me trouble).

What do ifconfig and iwconfig show after bootup?

Can you (ifup eth2) or (ifconfig eth2 up) and have it connect?

What does lsmod |grep ipw3945d  show at bootup?

Have you tried adding the pre-up commands in the interfaces file
instead of the rc files?

Have you read through chapter 10 of the Debian Reference package? I
learned a lot from that chapter when I was setting up my wireless
networks.

Wayne

--
Every time I type 'win', I loose ...