Re: teTeX --> TeX live: When to migrate?

On Wed, 2007-04-11 at 19:49 +0200, Johannes Wiedersich wrote:
> Thilo Six wrote:
> > http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2007/04/msg00006.html
>
>  From there, I get:
> < the Debian TeX Task force is currently preparing an upload of TeX Live
> < 2007 to unstable.
>            ^^^^^^^^
> Doesn't concern etch. Having both available on etch, when should *I*
> upgrade?

If its on Etch... ANYTIME. Etch is no longer going to change or get more
packages. The caveat though, is that MAYBE there are all the features
you want in Etch's Tex Live.

If you are asking about 8TESTING*... then you have a valid question.
--
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net

the playfield. -- Thane Walkup