Looking for a collection of icons

Does anyone know if there is some magical Debian package out there
that has a good selection of icons?

There are quite a few programs I use that don't come with their own
icon and it'd be great if there was a good source of icons to use for
these programs on my desktop, menubars, menus, drawers, etc.

I have found tarballs out there (like at
http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/linux/X11/icons/!INDEX.html for example),
but they require me to manually place the files into the right places,
which is okay.  It just doesn't feel "correct".  A Debian package
would be much nicer, I just don't know of any in the repository.

Thanks!
Dusty