Re: Two video cards / Xorg crashes in sid

On Fri, 2007-04-06 at 17:01 -0500, Nelson Castillo wrote:
> When it crashes, the screen goes black and the CPU usage increases
> (the CPU fan goes mad :)).
>
> > If you have time, try each card separately and see if you can pinpoint
> > the crash to a specific configuration.
>
> Done! I didn't get the back trace, but I isolated the crash.
>
> The log:
> http://www.pastebin.ca/427621
> The configuration:
> http://www.pastebin.ca/427623
>
> Note that the primary video card works (I'm using it now) with both the
> free and the privative drivers (using the free driver now).

That's a good start, you could also try older versions of
xserver-xorg-video-nv and xserver-xorg-core and see if it broke in a
specific upgrade. You can find older packages here,
http://snapshot.debian.net/

Otherwise, I suggest you use the reportbug tool to file a bug report for
xserver-xorg-video-nv.

--
Cheers,
Sven Arvidsson