Two video cards / Xorg crashes in sid

Hi.

I had a successful setup a long time ago with Xorg and xinerama
in Debian sid. I use 2 monitors and 2 video cards.

It used to work well, but now I doesn't work anymore, even with the
same configuration file I had before. I didn't have the time to debug, until
today.

 Has something similar happened to any of you recently?
 Any of you having trouble with the most recent Xorg?

Here's my configuration file:

 http://www.pastebin.ca/427419

lspci :

01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: nVidia Corporation NV44 [GeForce
6200 LE] (rev a1)
05:00.0 VGA compatible controller: nVidia Corporation NV18 [GeForce4
MX 440 AGP 8x] (rev a4)

Regards,
Nelson.-

--