Re: Two video cards / Xorg crashes in sid

On Fri, 2007-04-06 at 15:48 -0400, Greg Folkert wrote:
> What nVidia modules are you using? 9129 was the last version that
> supported the NV18 chipset. I know, I have an exact duplicate of the
> card.

Looks like he's using the free nv driver.

Anyway, getting a backtrace of the crash, preferably with debug packages
and then filing a bug report would be a good start. (Be sure to look
through the existent bug reports first, it may already have been filed
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=xserver-xorg-video-nv )

If possible, try with Xorg from experimental, it's usually a good idea
to use the version closest to upstream.

If you have time, try each card separately and see if you can pinpoint
the crash to a specific configuration.

--
Cheers,
Sven Arvidsson