Re: GPL v3?

On Wed, 2007-04-04 at 09:51 -0400, Michael Pobega wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 04, 2007 at 09:34:18AM -0400, Greg Folkert wrote:

> > > Actually, the answer _does_ mean something.  In programming terms, if a
> > > is true or b is true then the whole statement returns true.
> > >
> > > It is a joke.
> >
> > Cool. someone got it. They were an *OR* statement. There should actually
> > be 4 questions there.
> >

> If you are in favor of GPLv3 {
> 	return 1;
> 	}
> elif you are against the GPLv3 {
> 	return 0;
> 	}
> else {
> 	break;
> }

254 undefined error.

I am both for and against the GPLv3. I am all for updating it, but the
wording and additional restrictions are appalling, none the least the
motivations for updating it, and now the attitude RMS has against any
"Interviewer" questioning the process and contents is exceptionally
appalling.

Especially when interviewed by one of the GPLv3's biggest openly for it
supporter. He was very offensive and very bitter and short and just
generally an ass.

I am really still out on deliberations as to what should really be
there.
--
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net

the playfield. -- Thane Walkup