Re: GPL v3?

> So, let me ask you, when you drive the speed limit, you are skirting the
> law.  Or if in a 55MPH speed limit area and you drive 55MPH... exactly,
> are you are skirting the law (and therefore staying within the limits of
> the law) or are you breaking the spirit of the law and should be
> punished extremely?

Reasoning by analogy is a good way to end up with complete nonsense.

Just for the fun of it, I'd be interested in a little poll:
1 - are you generally in favor or against the GPLv3?
2 - are you a Free Software supporter, or an Open Source supporter?
My gut feeling is that the answers are strongly correlated.

        Stefan