Re: Desktop user: Etch or the next testing?

Wei Chen:

> Might there be conflicts for backports and "distribution upgrade"?

Theoretically: yes. But since backport.org's maintainers are Debian
developers themselves (at least most of them, I think), compatibility to
the official repositories is very good and there shouldn't be any
problems apart from human mistakes. Exceptions are documented here:
<http://backports.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=faq>.

J.
--
When you put a gun to my head you aren't fooling anyone.
[Agree]   [Disagree]