Re: [ML ISSUE] reply-to field ?

galevsky@gmail.com wrote:

> 2007/3/31, Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net>:
> > Noobie stomps in, uses HTML mail (which you are *still* doing, and
> > still breaking the Code Of Conduct) and tells us not to follow an
> > internet standard, because no one else does it.
> >
> > That's not appreciated.
> >

> Sorry for the previous html message, I though gmail used html only
> when messages contained  extra formatting info, but it was not the
> case. Very sorry. Now it should be better...
>
> Gal'

It is indeed. Welcome to the our club. You might consider sorting d-u
to its own folder as the large volume of mails can be difficult to
handle otherwise.

If you ever start using gmail through pop/smtp search the archives for
the issues that *will* arise. Unfortunately gmail's ways of handling
mail are not very orthodox.

Regards,
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)