Re: riped dvd menu

Chris Bannister wrote:
On Wed, Mar 28, 2007 at 05:35:33AM +0200, gustavo halperin wrote:
Thank you, but I'm not sure about K9copy, first K9copy is KDE depend and I prefer don't install programs that are KDE based (also Gnome based to), second looks like K9copy use dvdauthor for the menu issues and dvdauthor can't integrate the original menu and copy and modify or edit it (see link the K9copy page: http://k9copy.sourceforge.net/). So that is my question/problem: Can I extract from the DVD its menu and edit this menu ?

You may have more luck on a more relevant mailing list.
dvdauthor is quite powerful and there are tutorials on the net.
I know, but dvdauthor is an application for : assembles multiple mpeg program streams into a suitable DVD filesystem. And not for crack the menu of the dvd. If I'm wrong please let me know.

 Thank you,
      Gustavo