Re: Blog clients and the new Blogger Atom API

On 29 Mar 2007, Matthew K Poer wrote:
> Celejar wrote:
[snip]

> But then, Blogger isn't OSS anyway. Wordpress is. I recommend it
> completely over anything else out there. You can use wordpress.com, or
> get a free web host and do it yourself (recommended). Installation is
> almost 100% automatic from the wordpress-version#.tar.gz file. And
> actually, it should be able to import your blogger posts, or typepad,
> or whatever you may have used before.
>
> I like WP. I feel compelled to share my WP Love banner:
> http://matthewpoer.freehostia.com/WPdedication.gif

I used WP for quite a time but eventually something went wrong with its
password and I could no longer edit anything or post. So I changed to
Serendipity and have found it a better choice.

Anthony

--
Anthony Campbell - ac@acampbell.org.uk
Microsoft-free zone - Using Linux Gnu-Debian