Blog clients and the new Blogger Atom API

Hi,

I'm trying to use various blog posting clients with a new Blogger blog.
I've tried BloGTK and Drivel, and they have ca't connect to Blogger. A
little (a lot) of Googling shows me that the new API has broken old
clients, but I'm unable to figure out if there's a workaround, or an
alternative solution. Is anyone using a linux client successfully with
the new Blogger? Is there another free blog hosting site you'd
recommend? (I may try Wordpress.com.)

Celejar