Re: Blog clients and the new Blogger Atom API

Matthew K Poer wrote:
> And
> actually, it should be able to import your blogger posts, or typepad,
> or whatever you may have used before.

The so called "upgrade" to beta or Blogger 2 has rendered Wordpress's
blogger import functionality useless too. I checked a couple of weeks
back and it said that the functionality only works with the old blogger
API. As soon as the import feature works, I am going to do that and
shift the whole stuff to WP.

/KS

PS: Ideally, blogger should give an export feature for those who are
dissatisfied with their service. /me ducks