Re: Speeding up boot time

On Thu, 29 Mar 2007 00:47:37 -0400, "KS" <lists04@fastmail.fm> said:

> digicam is a good option ;)
> Ok, this time it gave me the login screen :). Going into console(if
> there is any) and restarting with the logging option.

Didn't last long. The problem came up again. It looks as if it happens
whenever a filesystem check is forced on a partition. This time it was
/dev/sda5 and the system/checkfs service encountered an error and quit.

Skreenshot of the error is available here:
http://open.faaltu.net/pix/initng-checkfs.jpg

This ticket http://www.initng.org/ticket/615 is similar to the problem
I'm getting.

/KS

PS: Using initng 0.6.7-1 and initng-ifiles 0.0.5-2
--
  KS
  lists04@fastmail.fm