Re: OT: sponge burning!

On Tue, 27 Mar 2007 17:02:19 +0200, Michelle Konzack wrote in
[🔎] 20070327150219.GQ6212@freenet.de:

> Am 2007-03-18 22:36:12, schrieb Roberto C. Sánchez:
>> Are these the same Muslims who are blowing innocent men women and
>> children in markets schools and other public places?
>
> It seems you do not know anything about IRAKIEN suicide bombers.

..me, I can agree.

> There are several studies of the UN, UNESCO, International Red Cross and
> others which poove, the IRAKIEN suicide bombers ARE NOT TERRORISTS.

..a "terrorist" is not neccessarily a war criminal, this depends of how
he complies to the full 4 Geneva Conventions, and regardless of this he
will disqualify as a terrorist if he fails to scare anyone. ;o)

> This are men and women which have lost ther entired families by
> US-Attacks and Black Operations in the Vilages and Cities.  There are
> lists of names of the IRAKIEN suicide bombers in the NET with there
> pooven history...
>
> And NOW, if there are BC's or Militaries which are going in your county
> and killing your Family because your 2 years old son "IS" a potential
> Terrorist, and you have no family anymore (lost your parents, your
> sisters and children and more) and you see those BC's and foreign
> Military continuing to killing...
>
>         WHAT SHOULD YOU DO?

..you can pile up rape on infants, gassing, torture etc and still have
absolutely _no_ excuse for committing war crimes.

..that said, anyone, Iraqis too, is as entitled to defend himself and his
family against war crimes as the passengers of flight UA93 were on 9/11.

> Go to a foreign military and ask them to shou you because he has
> previously killed your entired Family and you want/can not live alone
> anymore?
>
>> Again, your naivete is scary.  The Muslims will not be happy until the
>> Jews and Christians are gone.  Don't you get it?  We can't just "go
>
> Sorry if i call you an asshole, but in Iran there are 38 Synagoges and
> some Churches... they are there since ages and there is NO problem.
>
> There are ONLY some profit driven western (including white Jews, --
> since there is a difference between them) which want this war!
>
>> home" and think that they will never bother us again.  To think so is
>> beyond naive.
>
> Right since the USA/GB/Israel have to pay damages to Palestine, Lebanon,
> Syria, Irak and Iran plus Afghanistan.
>
> You, the (petrol/uran) profit and war liking peoples WILL go to hell!
>

> Thanks, Greetings and nice Day
>     Michelle Konzack

..I'd bleed off my steam on a sand bag or something while the spell
checker runs on your rage, Michelle.  ;o)

..and I believe we have established properly here on D-U that the full
4 Geneva Conventions apply to this ongoing war between NATO and Israel
on one side, against various "Islamic" military forces and war crimes
wictims on the other side, so the next step is help restore the
Conventions and International Justice in RL.

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: