Re: Favorite Email/Calender/PIM and Why

On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 10:47:35 -0500

[... snip ...]

> >> No, one external window for mail content. Most mail I filter according to
> >> subject and sender (a lot of mail lists and spam which get deleted, I read
> >> about 30 out of about 500 mails a day).
>
> Oh, ok.  Doesn't, though, *every* GUI MUA have that feature?

no.

I use sylpheed-claws-gtk2 (the gtk2 version of sylpheed claws). It enables me
to set the message window to floating mode (it opens one window only for
reading messages upon request detached from the mail directory/mailbox window).
In that mode I can press next in the message window and it moves to the next
message in the mailbox.