Re: web browser choices

Michael Pobega <pobega@gmail.com>:
>  On Mon, Mar 19, 2007 at 08:40:06PM -0400, Douglas Allan Tutty wrote:
> > On Mon, Mar 19, 2007 at 08:05:07PM -0400, Michael Pobega wrote:
> > >
> > > I've been searching for browsers for a while, and I've found a few
> > > that I like:
> > >
> > > [..kazhakase..links2..galeon..chimera2..]
> >
> > Galeon doesn't let me set the cache location and is gecko based

[Replying to a parent article I can no longer access.]

Thanks *very* much for your gconf-editor hint.  I was unaware of its
existence.  That will come in very handy for the gnome apps I use (I
use blackbox).

I'll also add my vote for Galeon, though I do also use Firefox for
its RSS support.

>  Well when you run Links2, be sure to run it with the -g argument. That
>  starts up the graphical mode.

Have to find time to try that.  Getting them now.  Much appreciated.

(*)    http://www.spots.ab.ca/~keeling          Linux Counter #80292
       Spammers! http://www.spots.ab.ca/~keeling/emails.html