web browser choices

I just want to make sure I'm not mising anything when I'm choosing a web
browser.  I don't use a desktop environment as such, although I'm trying
out xfce4 instead of icewm.

I want an Xwindow based web browser that lets me access normal web
sites.  I find I need https, frames, and javascript.

It seems that there are only two main choices:

Mozilla-derived: Ice* and Galeon
Konqueror.

Since:

dillo doesn't do java or https

I tried galeon but couldn't find a way to specify the cache location.  I
have a nice fast /tmp (on tmpfs) with per-user temp directories
(courtesy of pam) and want to use that.  I also don't like gnome's file
selection widgets and overall interface.

So right now I use iceape.  Its big and clunky I suppose, but mostly I
don't like all the security bugs that keep being found in the
gekko-based browsers (per the debian BTS).

I'm downloading Konqueror right now but with no other KDE stuff it will
take a long time (slow dialup).

Is there another well-featured web-browser that is _not_ integrated into
a desktop environment?

Thanks,

Doug.