Re: Installation - deselect "standard" task ???

Erik Cummings wrote:
> 	- I've tried 3 different mirrors, and no difference.  Hangs in
> 	the same spot every time (after retrieving 82 of 82 files...).
> 	Also, our internet is blazingly fast...without making ya'll
> 	jealous, the download of all 82 files takes about 3 minutes.

Please define "hang". There is a delay at this point in the installation
while it preconfigures every package it has downloaded. This can take
a minute or two and unfortunately the "retrieving N of N files" remains
visible while this is going on.

--
see shy jo