RE: Installation - deselect "standard" task ???

	- "Hang" in this incident refers to a system which is completely
responsive (can switch to other vtty's and travel the system), but which
NEVER moves forward in the install process.

	- "Never" in this incident refers to a time period of between 5
minutes (the least I've waited) to approximately 38 hours (the longest
I've let it sit).

	- The last logged entry is in /var/log/syslog and is about
downloading the whois package from the mirror.

Erik

P.S.  I was looking for a boot switch to get more logging information
levels during install, or a way to figure out what the exact process the
install is in, but have had to also move on for the next couple days (I
need to get the dev systems up for my eng...I'm reserving one blade to
"play" with so if I can get someone in the installer team to direct my
efforts, I can do whatever we need to do...