Re: OT: A Republican!!!!!! (was Re: OT: sponge burning!)

Douglas Allan Tutty wrote in Article <[🔎] 20070319232747.GA10291@titan> posted
to gmane.linux.debian.user:

> On Mon, Mar 19, 2007 at 06:52:09PM -0400, Roberto C. S?nchez wrote:
>> On Mon, Mar 19, 2007 at 09:33:32AM -0500, Kent West wrote:
>> > Paul Johnson wrote:
>  >
>>> True. So very true. The many long months of uninterrupted
>> > precipitation-less heat is the one thing I dislike about living in the
>> > Lone Star state. (It's still officially winter, and here it was 80
>> > yesterday (83 expected today) (which, of course, is nothing compared to
>> >
>> Precipitation and moisture are for wimps :-)
>
> 83 on the PLUS side?  Thats enough to melt the... on a ....
>
> (You fill in the blanks.  Blubber and seal?)
>
> Now _minus_ 83, now that's bracing!  The high arctic is a desert too.

Not only that, but you can readily fix being cold with relatively available
equipment that's existed in some form or another for the last few thousand
years.  Let's see Texas beat that with their wussy, electric-dependent air
conditioning.

--
Paul Johnson