Re: a dumb query? pls humor me

Michelle Konzack wrote:
Am 2007-03-08 16:22:20, schrieb Mitja Podreka:

Also everybody in the US would be speaking German in that case.
But I guess this could not happen. The WW2 would for sure last longer if there were no US help, but the end result would be the same

But do you know, that the USA had stolen the knowledge about
nuclear fission from the germans?  If the german had 5 years
more time, maybe the have developed the first Atombomb!

This is ridiculous. Atomic fission was a known phenomenon
before WWII even started.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.