Re: Best File System for partitions over 600GB

Ron Johnson wrote:

[snip]

All of those should work, with (depending on the card/chip) the
possible exception of sound.

If you can't make Debian work, install Ubuntu.  That's what it's for.

And don't feel yourself a failure.  I couldn't get RH5.2 installed,
and, when it was time to buy a new computer, bought one
pre-installed with Mandrake 6.0.  It took me quite a while to get
used to The Unix Way.

I've been using *NIX like OS since, umm, 1984 or so. I guess I'm
accustomed to "The *NIX Way". I just don't like it.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.