Re: Appointments in Icedove? (was Re: icedove confused with new DST?...)

Paul Scott wrote:
> H.S. wrote:

>>> I just tried and got that exact result with no evidence of anything
>>> being installed.
>>>
>>> Paul Scott
>>

>> Did you try installing it in Icedove?
> That's a good question!  I went to the IceDove Tools menu and chose
> Extensions.  Then I chose "Get More Extensions" which took me to
> https://addons.mozilla.org/extensions.php?app=%7b3550f703-e582-4d05-9a08-453d09bdfdc6%7d
>
> using IceWeasel.  That page says Thunderbird Extensions but the page
> title is actually:
>
> Add-ons :: Mozilla Add-ons :: Add Features to Mozilla Software
>
> Then I had to search for Lightning.
>
> You tell me :)
>
> Paul

I tried installing it a few days ago and it installed but didn't work
properly.  I ended up installing ReminderFox, which is pretty basic, but
does what I need it to do (although it doesn't ignore the weekends like
I would like).

I'm using IceDove 1.5.10, which AFAIK is the latest version.

Joe

- --