Re: Appointments in Icedove? (was Re: icedove confused with new DST?...)

H.S. wrote:
Paul Scott wrote:

Oh, terribly sorry for the lack of information. It was late at night and
it had been a long day.

I use lightning extension in Icedove.

Interesting.

I tried to install Lightning 0.3.1, but it complains about not being
compatible with Iceweasel.
I just tried and got that exact result with no evidence of anything being installed.

Paul Scott

Did you try installing it in Icedove?
That's a good question! I went to the IceDove Tools menu and chose Extensions. Then I chose "Get More Extensions" which took me to https://addons.mozilla.org/extensions.php?app=%7b3550f703-e582-4d05-9a08-453d09bdfdc6%7d using IceWeasel. That page says Thunderbird Extensions but the page title is actually:

Add-ons :: Mozilla Add-ons :: Add Features to Mozilla Software

Then I had to search for Lightning.

You tell me :)

Paul