icedove confused with new DST? Shifts events by 1 hour

Hello,

I notice that if I create an appointment in Icedove (on Etch) during the next week, the event is shown one hour ahead of the time I specify. For example, if I specify an event for next week's Tue, 10h00~11h00, it is shown at 09h00~10h00. I have to drag that even one hour to correct that. However, then, even though the event is displayed correctly and shown correctly(10h00~11h00), when I try to edit to see its properties, the time there shown is 11h00~12h00.

Looks like whatever time is entered in the event, the event is shown one hour ahead of its time.

Anybody else having this problem? The events for this week are shown okay. Also the events, repeated for a few weeks ago till a few weeks down the road, are also shown properly during the next week.

Does the day light saving time change have anything to do with this? I am in EST zone.

->HS