Re: Graphical bittorrent clients in etch

On Sun, Mar 11, 2007 at 12:33:16AM -0800, Steve Lamb wrote:
>     Anyway, the point of this long message is that if anyone else is reading
> and not liking the prospect of Azureus, give uTorrent + Wine a try.  Maybe
> someone will pick up Rufus and run with it as it is on Sourceforge.  It's way
> above my level of Python-fu or I'd give it a shot.  But wine + utorrent = 200x
> less CPU usage and 30x less RAM usage.  That's not chump change for people
> with smaller boxes.  :)

I do not know much about utorrent, and I have used Azureus before. Now,
I use torrentflux :

http://www.torrentflux.com/

It based on php, and as I have an apache 2 server running on my
debian, I am able to start, upload torrents from other workstations.
You can manage differents accounts as well. I think it's a pretty useful
package.

--
Franck Joncourt
http://www.debian.org