Graphical bittorrent clients in etch

Hi,

I am looking for a graphical bittorrent client for etch. My
requirements are that it supports encryption and integrates nicely with
the GNOME desktop. Here are the ones I have evaluated so far.

azureus: excellent in terms of features, but conflicts with eclipse,
which I also need

ktorrent: also a good set of features, but is a KDE application

bittornado-gui: the version currently in etch does not support
encryption; this is unlikely to change because etch is in freeze

gnome-btdownload: a glorified file picker

Does anyone have any other suggestions?

--

Liam