Re: A Republican!!!!!! (was Re: OT: sponge burning!)

On Sun, 4 Mar 2007 16:36:08 -0500
"Roberto C. Sanchez" <roberto@connexer.com> wrote:

> Hence, with a discincentive for the big airlines to improve we are
> dealing with declining levels of service (remember when they actually
> used to serve meals on 4+ hour long flights) and increasing

In Europe meals are served even on flights less then 2 hours.

> inconveniences (how many more bags are lost today compared to the
> past).

This should be the result of increasing passenger figures and more
complicated (as in time consuming) security measures.

Regards,
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)