Re: A Republican!!!!!! (was Re: OT: sponge burning!)

Paul Johnson wrote:
> Now the question is, do you really need three motor vehicles, or are two
> of 'em a crutch for not leaning on your local officials to fix public
> transport?

    Paul, public transportation is a farce, plain and simple.  It comes down
to one simple fact.  Personal transportation gets you from point A to point B
faster than public ever will.  There's no getting around that fact.  No
denying it.  And people, rightly so, value their time far too much to use
public transportation unless they absolutely HAVE to.  Period.  It's a joke
otherwise.