Re: CMS for server

On Fri, 2007-03-02 at 15:18 +0200, Salvatore Iovene wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 02, 2007 at 04:58:13AM -0800, Jordi wrote:
> > I am considering to change to another CMS. The best for me are these:
> > - Xoops
> > - Joomla
> > - e107
> >
> > What do you use in your servers? Have you been using these in your
> > servers?
>
> That's a very OT question, as it doesn't have anything to do with
> Debian.

Who the heck made you God Moderator of Debian User?

Why don't you look at the Debian-User List Charter.

        http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/
        debian-user mailing list
        Help and discussion among users of Debian
        Support for Debian users who speak English. (High-volume mailing
        list.)

        This list is not moderated; posting is allowed by anyone.

It seems you that you are mistaken.
--
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net

the playfield. -- Thane Walkup