Re: CMS for server

Thanks friends

I though my message was not going to be published.
If someone thinks it is offtopic sorry, just don't answer me.
But as sometimes I see messages talking about winning money sending
emails or enlarging their penis, I thought that 'cos many of you run
servers and thus maybe you know good cms or will be good for you to
compare them, I could get good advice on this.

Just answer or ignore me, please. I didn't wanted to polemize.

So long,

Jordi

PD: I will take a serious look at Joomla Clive. Thanks Greg.