Appointment Letter

From: Mr. David smith
Chief Executive Officer
gantex Gas Company Limited
Kowloon Bay, Kowloon,
Hong Kong.
Our ref: CHG/CW/051/06
I am Mr. David smith, Chief Executive Officer of gantex Gas
Company Limited. We deal on crude oil, raw materials which
we export to Canada, America, and Europe. Our company is also
into promotions and entertainments.
We are looking for a reliable commission agent who can help
us receive payments from customers that our company supplies
goods to in Canada, America, and Europe as well as making
Payments through you to us. Please if you are reliable and
Interested in been a commission agent with our company we
will be glad but you have to be an honest and a trustworthy
person.Note that, as our commission agent, you will receive some
percentage and motivations on whatever amount that is paid
by our debtors through you to us. Be informed that THERE IS
NO FINANCIAL OBLIGATION AT YOUR END as a commission
agent.Please, to facilitate and proceed if accepted, do send me
the following so that a customer will contact you:
MAILING ADDRESS......................
CELL PHONE NUMBER...................
Thank you for your time as we look forward to working
With you as you send your response back to us
DAVID SMITH