Java: Error occurred during initialization of VM

Hello

I have a problem with a Java plugin for Mozilla.

For example in the link: http://voipreview.org/voipspeedtester.aspx
I receive the below error in the terminal

VM did not start up properly
java/lang/NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/Object
Could not read ack from child process
Plugin: Java VM process has died.
plugin: java process exited with status 1
Could not start JavaVM!

VM did not start up properly

I have installed the last Jre, version 1.5-0-11. I installed it from the RPM. I mean I transform the RPM to deb using "allien" and then installing it with "dpkg -i".
I'm also using the last stable mozilla for debian.

Any idea what is my problem ??

 Thank you,
  Gustavo