Re: A Republican!!!!!! (was Re: OT: sponge burning!)

judd@wadsworth.org wrote:
>      What's foolish here is your making generalizations based on your
> specific situation.  :-)

    You mean like the people who are making generalizations based on their
specific situation?  "Oh, it's great for me to bike everywhere!"  Peachy,
doesn't count for the vast majority of people who don't live in areas with
poor public road design.  Hint, that's about almost everyone west of, I dunno,
Ohio?    Or is that too far west?