Re: REALLY OT: News Flash

On 27 Feb, Steve Lamb wrote:
> Roberto C. Sanchez wrote:

>> So, if you believe Jesus, then the others *must* be wrong (excepting
>> the OT Jews, which were under The Law).
>
>     Unless, of course, you're Muslim where it is taught Jesus was a
> false prophet.  Quite a common theme, actually.

     Actually, Muslims teach that Jesus was a true prophet, in fact one
of the four (I think) major prophets of Islam.  And the Shia believe
that he will return (along with another prophet) at the end times to
set thing right.

-Chris

|   Christopher Judd, Ph. D.                                           |
|   Research Scientist III                                             |
|   NYS Dept. of Health                           judd@wadsworth.org   |
|   Wadsworth Center - ESP                                             |
|   P. O. Box 509                                    518 486-7829      |
|   Albany, NY 12201-0509                                              |