Re: OT: sponge burning!

Ron Johnson wrote:

> On 02/26/07 17:14, Roberto C. Sanchez wrote:
>> On Mon, Feb 26, 2007 at 04:08:02PM -0600, Ron Johnson wrote:
>>> On 02/26/07 14:57, Roberto C. Sanchez wrote:
>>>
>>> This has always confused me:  Who does *not* know that the purpose
>>> of an Army (and, by extension, the Marines) is to "kill people and
>>> break things"?
>>>
>> People who play America's Army?
>
> Good point.

I think that's a little off base.  I don't play America's Army mostly
because they stopped making a Linux or Mac port.  (Personally, I think the
cancellation of the Linux and Mac ports fully justifies killing the Windows
version as well:  Why should I pay for what I can't use and has no
practical benefit?)  My experience with America's Army more or less made me
wonder if the military really expects to recruit people by showing all 219
ways you can die being a soldier.