Re: REALLY OT: News Flash

Ron Johnson wrote:

On 02/26/07 10:10, Wulfy wrote:
Ron Johnson wrote:
On 02/26/07 07:49, Vibhav Sharma wrote:
another collection of stories and  nothing more seem  more likely.  Of
course this too is just another view but more viewpoints are always
useful ... right?

Belief in religion is a viewpoint, but we don't need more religions.

How many do we need?

Zero.  But I have no hope of that happening.
Hopefully, as much chance as the Christians and Muslims have of One World Religion. :@)

Wulf Credo: